Drip System Tips
- Always use the same size Drip heads.
- Check all drip heads for leaks.
- Inspect drip heads while running.
- Check Timer.
- Check timer battery once a year.
- Check for leaks on drip valves.
- Turn water off in winter months.
The drip system can be automated so that it practically runs itself. Choosing the right sprinklers or drip system can help to make the best system that you can have. Keep in mind, however, that poorly designed or poorly installed underground systems can be as bad as or worse than a portable sprinkler.