Tips Of The Month For August 2018
- Cutting the grass taller help to keep the lawns looking greener in the hot months.
- This is a good time to aerate your lawn's to get better watering done in the hot months
- It a good time to checking out all your sprinklers and drip system.
- it's best to do light pruning shrubs and trees in the summer months, to avoid burning on shrubs and trees.
- it a good time for dethatching and overseed your lawns, See a video on Dethatching on Service & Tips Page. Thanks
NOTE: If you'd like to know more about this, check out our Services & Tips page or feel free to give us a call. Thank You